The London Olympic Games bronze medallist, India’s Saina Nehwal has got place in Denmark Open finals after defeating world’s No. 1 badminton player Yihan Wang. China’s Yihan Wang was beaten by 21-12, 12-7 against Saina Nehwal. This is Saina’s first victory over Yihan.
This year, Saina played outstanding in the Denmark Open tournament. Now, She have to beat Juliane Schenk in the finals to gain Denmark Open 2012 title. Recently, Saina Nehwal has won bronze medal at London Olympic Games.
Now, everyone is waiting for Saina’s second victory internationally. Juliane Schenk has already playing in a good form and won almost matches in this tournament.
Tags: Denmark Open 2012 final, Saina Nehwal vs Juliane Schenk Final match, Sports
- Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 trailer amused
- Taj Mahal to built in Dubai, People in Agra are unhappy
- Lord Ram ready for Ravan Dahan at Ramlila Maidan
- Saina Nehwal won Denmark Open 2012 Title
- Indian Grand Prix F1 race to be held at BIC
- Saina Nehwal to face Juliane Schenk at Denmark Open Finals
- BCCI announced India-Pakistan Schedule
- Delhi Daredevils to chase Lions at CLT20 Semi Final Match
- Sri Lanka to play only T20I match against New Zealand
- Aamir Khan met Shahid Afridi in Mecca City on hajj
- Perth Scorchers to chase Auckland Aces for CLT20 semi finals
- Delhi Daredevils intentions to get entry in CLT20 semi finals
- Mumbai Indians would try to win CLT20 match against Sydney Sixers